Market to Market!


It's that time of the year for the "HOLIDAY MARKET" 

And......

Lot's of vendors, over 50!!!

"Marcie's" topper!
and her "beautiful" houses!.
My Santa's, 
water color cards,
. applique aprons, kitchen towels, note book covers, Christmas ornaments and table toppers.  

"Carol's"  applique snowman coffee mug creations
and coffee mat's.
"Santa", will be there too!

Gotta go and put the finishing touches on my offerings, pack up and get ready for Friday and Saturday's Holiday Market 2016!  
Hug's Carolyn

Comments

  1. You have been a very busy elf! I wish you success in your sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pretty cute there with Santa along with all of the beautiful items for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you all the best. Beautiful photos. You have a lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo many beautiful items. Best of luck with sales. How can anyone pass by without buying anything. It would be hard for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to visit this nice sites.I will visit its very often
    Greetings from Eva in Czech Rep./Europe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh Carlyn, I would love to have come to holiday market.....pity I live so far away...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's That Time Of The Year Again!!

Hello, How Are You All Doing?

New Year, New Ideas, Projects To Work On and Packing up Christmas 2016!