New Year, New Ideas, Projects To Work On and Packing up Christmas 2016!


planning my next projects...
Digging into my lace box, so much fun!
I layered some lace trims together getting ready to make a zipper pouch.

This pouch inspired me and was pictured on Rag Bag Gals Group (on Face Book).  

 Then, I saw these two bunnies...more fun ideas!
Started this table topper before Christmas ---as you see, didn't get it finished. I plan to finish up and it will be ready to use next year!
 Christmas treasures of 53 years ready to be packed up.
Here we are--- Mrs and Mr Clause.
Santa is saying "Bye, Bye  and Happy New Year Dear Friends."
Sharing with each other our sewing,quilting projects and fun craft ideas is always so inspirational! Thank you.
Hug's, Carolyn   


Comments

  1. Love the lace bag & the bunnies. Christmas went by to fast. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunnies are adorable and I really like the lace bag. Where did you find the pattern for the bunnies? Can't wait to see the finished bag. Hope you had a nice Christmas and wishing you a great new year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are collecting some very cute projects for the new year. The bunnies are awfully cute.
    And the lace zippered pouch is a different, pretty twist to a favorite item.
    You and Mr. Claus make a lovely couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love your lace pouch. And your little bunnies. So Cute! I have a lot of lace, and should really start using it.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful projects, Carolyn ! Your lace collection is to die for, and how cute is that picture with Mr Claus :)
    All the BEST to you, as well, for this New year !
    In stitches,
    NADINE

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some great projects planned for the new year. You even have a head start on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some great projects planned for the new year. You even have a head start on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh!! Your lace/trims box is fun! I haven't packed Christmas away yet...that's slated for this weekend. I put it off as long as possible! Happy New Year, sweet friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful laces and projects. You will have much fun this year.
    Love from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely lace lunch and little bunnies....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your lace bag! How cute! I have a lot of lace and doilies that I keep thinking I'll come up with a great idea for use, and I do use them at times, but nothing exciting. We are almost done putting our decorations away also. I do love it when they are up, but there comes a time to take them down.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful projects, love the lace bag.
    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's That Time Of The Year Again!!

Hello, How Are You All Doing?