Happy New Year 2019! And, what I have been up to.


Starting with a brief summery of my doings.....
this summer I made a little quilt to fit in my table frame.

Max, one of our grandsons, graduated this spring. I made a quilt for him. We have six grandchildren, five have graduated from high school and two from collage. Three are in collage now and a one more with graduate from high school this year!

We planted a Herb garden this spring



 with great success!

 Created a few more small quilts 

....for a table topper frame.

Early in October we celebrated our 50 year stay at Cedar Shores on Long Lake, Park Rapids, Minnesota. We always a wonderful time!   



This is a baby chicken feeder. I Found it at the "Fleet Farm" in Park Rapids, Minnesota. Had fun creating a pin cushion and supply holder. Sewed a little while we were there :).


I was involved in a mini quilt swap this fall. "Diana" was my partner and made this for me!


Meet "Amy", 
 
and Miss Emile...you know who they are waiting for :)! 


 Made many "Skinny Santa's" ! 

I was a vendor at the Central Presbyterian Church Holiday 2018 and have been for 9 years!
   

Finished my first project for 2019! 

 So there you have it, I know I should post more on my blog ....I do post on "Facebook" and keep in touch with some of you who are there ....seems as though it's a little easier than my blog! I have missed all of  you...but I do read and view your posts. They are always so inspiring!

Hug's, Carolyn
       

Comments

  1. Fun to catch up and see the variety of your creative pursuits.
    I especially like the little mini swap quilt you made. Goes right along with your repurposed chicken feeder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carolyn!!! You have a beautiful garden and I love all your wonderful creations!!! The quilt for your grandson is gorgeous, what a treasure for him! It will always remind him of his loving grandma!!! All awesome!!! You are a great artist!!! Lots of love and hugs from Germany, Susanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects. I love how you've turned the chicken feeder into a a supply holder. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carolyn wow i really enjoyed your post,i am also your newest follower hope you will visit and follow me too.
    The grandchildren grow up so fast my oldest is now waiting to get into Uni. Love your herb garden and your grandson's quilt is beautiful,hope you have a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have been so busy! Everything is wonderful. Hope you post again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chubby lady little quilt is a cute one. I like her feet too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's That Time Of The Year Again!!

Hello, How Are You All Doing?

New Year, New Ideas, Projects To Work On and Packing up Christmas 2016!