A Little of This and That!



             
Meet Cate......after I created her I made her cousin. ...

Miss. Bella and then her sister.....

                                                                     

Betsy

She has her sewing basket full ...I might have to help her with projects ♥️!!

Made a little quilt for "Lori DeJarnatt" www.Humblequilts.blogspot.com  she was hostess for her annual doll quilt swap and was my partner. 


Also, made a applique needle keeper for her.


Yesterday, we visited a green house ....today we started to brighten up our front porch 


And a few other areas. Love this season !!



Our veranda needs a few more plants...but will work on planting some pots tomorrow. This is a fun spot to relax, stitch or read a good book!

I just took out some sticky buns from the oven for Sundays breakfast ....so tempting not to sneak a taste...do you think Gene would notice if a small piece was missing???

Enjoy the beautiful Spring weather this weekend. Those April showers we had brought us May flowers!

Hug's, Carolyn

Comments

  1. So cute, and their dresses are precious!
    I don't think I'd be able to stop with just a taste of those sticky buns! What a treat these will be for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doll creations are adorable. And the quilt you made for Lori is very cute, with those little Prairie Points.
    You always make the entrance to your home so inviting--no matter the season.
    Those buns look yummy. I'd notice immediately if some were missing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made some lovely dolls and a special little quilt...
    Your veranda will look beautiful with some new plants...
    The cakes look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dolls are sooooooo cute! I love the little quilt and needle keeper, too. They are just too sweet! Your flowers are looking so pretty, glad Spring is here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dolly friends are just adorable! Your front and back porch area look so nice. I haven't planted anything yet.....the weather needs to settle a bit more for me. We have wind like no other out here in the back 40!!!! I remember that needle case.....love that too! But I LOVE everything you do! Hugs! and Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carolyn,
    Love all your sweet dolls and the little quilt, too!! You always make the most lovely things!!
    Your veranda looks so inviting and those ferns are gorgeous! Sticky buns with nuts are my weakness and I would have had a hard time not sampling them either!!
    It was so nice to read your comment on my blog and thanks so much for your sweet words!!
    Hope you have a wonderful spring!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carolyn oh your dolls are amazing ,such a lovely post my friend,love your pretty porch too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been a busy bee!! Your dear little dollies are just that ... so sweet!! I love 'springing' up my porch ... you've created a lovely haven on yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for sharing this wonderful article. We are the best At&t support,at&t wirless support, Contact at&t helpline,at&t customer care How to Contact at&t wirless support

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's That Time Of The Year Again!!

Hello, How Are You All Doing?

New Year, New Ideas, Projects To Work On and Packing up Christmas 2016!