Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Finished the pilgrims just in time!
Special greetings for you and your family♥️
Creating a few yo-yo trees for my dollie I made.

Received this adorable snowball doll quilt from a swap from "Lori" .
She used vintage fabric. My dollies love it!So do I!!!
 "Lori" and.....
....this is what I made for her and.....

A needlekeeper too!
Picked up a few baby chicken feeders at a farm supply store...
 perfect fit as a pin cushion and notions holder. A great gift for my sewing buddies! Shhhh....don't tell.😊
Having Thanksgiving with our family and I know "pecan pie" will be available!
God Bless you all and
HAPPY THANKSGIVING 
Hug's, Carolyn 


Comments

  1. You've been busy! I so enjoy hearing from you -- you're so creative! Happy Thanksgiving, sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, it is good to hear from you! Your projects are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great swap. Love the little quilts.
    Such a clever use oft the chick feeder!
    That is a cute meme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful doll quilts! You have some really fun ideas, love your trees and your notions holder. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Pilgrim piece turned out very well. I made that same design a couple years ago. And I display it during November. The piece would make a good gift too if you were going to someone's home for Thanksgiving dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's That Time Of The Year Again!!

Hello, How Are You All Doing?

New Year, New Ideas, Projects To Work On and Packing up Christmas 2016!