A Visit With You!!

 Thinking about you my "blogging friends", praying that all of you and your family's are okay during these trying times. 

The last few days I cleaned up our pantry, refrigerator and one closet...told myself.."done!! So, decided to bring out a few "Easter" things---
Thought our entry needed "Miss.Violet" to perk up our home!
Placed a little birdie to brighten the mantel.
I retrived from my sewing room closet this star quilt that I started 20+ years ago..I had finished sewing the blocks, had sewed , sandwiched and basted----period!!! I decided 3 1/2 weeks ago that I needed to finish and started hand stitching. Ta-ta done!! 

Last of all--- know we are all looking forward to the first sites
 of tulips, right?  Found this giraffe with a tulip in it's mouth and wanted to share with you!!

Take care!

Hug's, Carolyn

Comments

  1. Hi, Carolyn! A nice post with sweet and fun photos. Sounds like you are keeping busy. Hope all is well with you!
    You quilted up that star quilt very quickly. I am so slow at hand stitching.
    Fun giraffe photo. Nice smile-maker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read such a happy post with lots of pretties...
    Well done clean out the cupboards and fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your Easter/Spring decorations! Your quilt is gorgeous! Good for you finishing it! I have so many UFO's. I am hoping to start wrapping some up. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are keeping busy with cleaning and your Easter decorations are adorable. I like the star quilt, very nice. Stay safe and well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carolyn! Love your quilt and other Easter goodies. I sent your pin keep out today and hope you like it. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That giraffe also came to visit us! I am sure you have the talent to make your home a great place to be, despite the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's That Time Of The Year Again!!

Hello, How Are You All Doing?

New Year, New Ideas, Projects To Work On and Packing up Christmas 2016!